måndag 17 december 2012

White lips, pale face, breathing in snowflakes.

Hello!
Thought that in my first "art-post" I could tell about my different styles I usually draw with. I'm not telling  or showing about all my drawing-styles, because I have a lot of different styles that I draw with.





So. I sketch A LOT, it's often when I'm bored or are trying to get some idea for some work or if I just want to draw, but don't know what.



I think that I'm going to show you my some of my school-work too, but not as much as my other works, because I don't  like my school-work so much. It's seldom I like them, I can be proud of them because I show myself that I can do something that I thought that I couldn't do.








Free-time-drawings. I don't draw as much as I used to draw on my free-time. 
But when I draw it's often women, fan-pictures, or something on computer, sometimes I draw birthday-cards (the blue dragon was a birthday-card to my relative).
In some posts I'm going to show you step-by-step how I have done my drawings, In some I'm going to show you different variations of my drawings etc.

And sorry my English, I'm not so good at it, but I'm learning.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar